Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Up Close and Personal with Lions!

Photo by Will Burrard-Lucas
In 2009, two brothers set out on a wildlife safari in Africa armed with their new invention, The Beetle Cam. It's a  remote-controlled, ground-level buggy designed to take unique close-up photos of African wildlife. Will Burrard-Lucas and his brother Matt have gathered some amazing images since then.

Last year, armed with their new and improved Beetle Cams, the brothers have "taken on the lions of the Masai Mara." They recently released some of their latest photos and video footage. Check this out!



Will speaks about his work on his blog:

"I’m a professional wildlife photographer from the UK. Through my photographs I aim to inspire people to celebrate and conserve the natural wonders of our planet. When possible I work with my brother, Matt. Together we use teamwork and ingenuity to capture striking photographs of wild animals in their natural environments."

To see all the latest fantastic images, head on over the Burrard-Lucas.com

1 comment:

Andi Lea said...

I love the way the big cats play with the beetlebug. Especially when they run off with it. *LOL*