Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Bit of Spring in Your Step

Yes, today is the one day equal to its night. I love it when that happens. In honor of spring, I give you the birds and - well not bees. How about just a whole lot of animal loving on a fabulous spring evening. And speaking of love, you can read a sweet love story I wrote, called Morgan & Holly, over at The Ravens Crossing. Find out what the birds have to tell my ladies. I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to leave us your comments, and please, if you know anyone who enjoys young adult, sci-fi, fantasy fiction, consider passing our website along. There are free stories posted 6 days a week.


In the meantime, here is some love of the animal kind to add a little spring in your step. 


Hope your make time to enjoy the great outdoors!

1 comment:

Andi Lea said...

Look at all that loving going on! Happy Spring!